Kolbus AutoBox BOXER BX200
KOLBUS Autobox BOXER BX200
• Fully auto fool less size change, typically 1-minute set time
• Kinetic energy reclaim system
• Complete sub-assembly build approach for flexibility
• Convert from single to double wall corrugated board (max. 9 mm)
• Software: simple intuitive menu driven programming
• Rubber faced, no crush feed rollers thru-out – manual height adjustment for optimized grip
• Auto set slotting knives
• Auto set creasing tools (Additional Manual Set Tools as required)
• Automated glue flap removal (Profiles can be achieved using die-cut tooling)
• Automated cut to width
• Automated cut to length
• Die-cut station – max. size 100 mm x 100 mm (2 off)
• (When not being employed for glue-flap removal or 0400 style boxes)
• Internet connection as standard – for remote diagnostics and software updates
Production speed: Max. speed of 500 boxes per hour
Box styles: Over 35 FEFCO pre-programmed styles in the menu
And with around another 50 possible
Blanc size: Max. 1,950 mm (deckle) x unlimited (chop)
Min. 100 mm (deckle) x 400 mm (chop)
Typical set-up time: Less than 1 minute – automatic / tool-less
slotting knives: Max. 1,540 mm (with 220 mm knives)
Min. 120 mm
Slotting knife thickness: 7 mm
Slot length: Max. 500 mm (400 mm standard); other sizes available on request.
Materials: 1 – 9 mm, E flute to AA
Power requirements: 400 V, 3 phase, 50 Hz at 12 amps
8 BAR, 14 cfm
Machine dimensions: 2,700 mm x 1,600 mm x 1,255 mm
Net weight: 2,000 kg (2,500 kg with feeder)
The machine is available, as stand alone or with a Smart feeder. We also manufacture semi-automatic and manual gluing machines giving you a total solution to you boxmaking requirements.
Please visit our website for more information https://www.autoboxmachinery.com/us/products/box-making/post/bcs-boxer/
- Has a footprint/floorplan of the machine
- Can offer any operator training/support with the machine
- Warranty/guarantee comes with the machine
- Machine conforms to CE standards
Location: Blackburn Road, Houghton Regis, Dunstable LU5 5BQ, United Kingdom
Why choose us?
We aim to inform choice and inspire action.
Our platform gives you complete control over bidding, buying and selling.