This large, high density baling press with 30 tonnes of pressure reduces waste by up to 90% and is suitable for a number of different materials including cardboard, shredded paper, shrink films etc. The MX600 produces mill sized bales which can be taken away by a waste paper processor to provide extra revenue for the company. The baler has a lifting mechanism for discharging the bale directly onto a pallet for ease of use. Waste retention teeth are fitted preventing spring back of material to guarantee maximum bale weights are accomplished. The MX600 is manufactured according to CE standards and is BS EN16500 compliant.
Purchase and Hire options available.
Bespoke machinery manufactured and supplied.
Please contact [email protected] to discuss requirements.
With all machine sales within the UK & NI, Pakawaste can also offer maintenance contracts, with All Inclusive and Preventative options available.
To discuss any maintenance requirements please contact our Service Department or email your enquiry to [email protected]
- Cost of Loading is included in the price
- Manuals and drawings come with the machine
- Manuals and drawings are complete
- Has a footprint/floorplan of the machine
- Can offer any operator training/support with the machine
- Warranty/guarantee comes with the machine
- Machine conforms to CE standards