The Powerkube XL baler is the most popular baler in the range, with an overall length of 6677mm and a feed opening 1590mm long x 1490mm wide. It also produces mill size bales, but its extended loading aperture allows large items of waste and bulky cardboard boxes to be baled effectively giving up to 2000kg per hour throughput. One of a range of materials handling options such as bin tippers or conveyors can be fitted to facilitate easy loading of the waste. Once the bale is made, the user is alerted by a ‘full bale’ light and tying the bale only takes a few minutes. The completed bale can then be taken away by a waste processor, often in exchange for revenue.
Purchase and Rental options available.
Bespoke machinery manufactured and supplied.
Please contact [email protected] to discuss requirements.
With all machine sales within the UK & NI, Pakawaste can also offer maintenance contracts, with All Inclusive and Preventative options available.
To discuss any maintenance requirements please contact our Service Department or email your enquiry to [email protected]
Photograph for illustration purpose only – model shown with bespoke large hopper
- Cost of Loading is included in the price
- Manuals and drawings come with the machine
- Manuals and drawings are complete
- Has a footprint/floorplan of the machine
- Can offer any operator training/support with the machine
- Warranty/guarantee comes with the machine
- Machine conforms to CE standards