The Rotokrush compaction system is a unique product which provides the customer with the flexibility to load up to 50 cubic yard containers with bulky materials such as packing cases, pallets, wood, glass fibre and other industrial / difficult medium density waste materials whilst achieving compaction ratios on average of 4:1.
The Static Rotokrush is fixed to a firm concrete base with single containers being placed in front of the machine for continuous compaction. Compacting into open containers allows fast, easy loading by forklift truck or loading shovel making this an ideal machine for high throughput sites.
Purchase and Rental options available.
Bespoke machinery manufactured and supplied.
Please contact [email protected] to discuss requirements.
With all machine sales within the UK & NI, Pakawaste can also offer maintenance contracts, with All Inclusive and Preventative options available.
To discuss any maintenance requirements please contact our Service Department or email your enquiry to [email protected]
- Cost of Loading is included in the price
- Manuals and drawings come with the machine
- Manuals and drawings are complete
- Has a footprint/floorplan of the machine
- Can offer any operator training/support with the machine
- Warranty/guarantee comes with the machine
- Machine conforms to CE standards